Pairing your tracker with the Android phone will allow you to receive all the notifications and data to your phone, making it easier to read and analyze. This guide will help you to achieve first.
However, you must first check on compatible phones with the Fitbit app to confirm that your phone will support the pairing process.
How to Pair Fitbit Charge 3 With an Android Phone?
Before performing the connection, you must ensure that the two devices have reliable power that can last until the process is over.
- On your Android phone, open the google play store and search for Fitbit
- After identifying the Fitbit app, click on download and wait for it to finish downloading
- Click on the downloaded app and follow the instructions given on the screen to install
- When the installation process is complete, open the app on your phone and click on login or join Fitbit button
- After clicking the button, you’ll be prompted to enter your email or password to log in. however, if you are a new user, you should instead click on create on the account and enter all the needed details. Make sure that you choose a secure password that you can easily remember.
- On the checkbox that is on the screen, tap on location services
- A pop-up screen appears requesting you to allow the app to access the location of the device. Tap allow to continue
- Look at the top right corner for a feature that looks like an id card. Tap on it to get to your account details
- Now in your account, select setup your device command and select charge 3
- After selecting the device, tap on ‘I agree’ to start the pairing procedure
- Plug in charge 3 into the charger
- On your android app, tap Next
- At this step, some numbers will appear on the tracker’s display. Type in the numbers
- Also, a reminder to update it will appear. Click on the install update now if the device is not up-to-date
- When the update is over, click on the Continue
- Go through the tips given on the screen and click Next after you are done
- Lastly, tap Okay to accept all the connectivity features
How to Pair Fitbit Charge 4 with an Android Phone?
Let’s learn how to pair charge 4 to android phone using Bluetooth to receive Fitbit notifications and sync them on your phone
- On your android phone, please tap on the Bluetooth feature to activate it
- Next, navigate to your Fitbit app. If you haven’t installed it yet, search it on the google play store, download and install it.
- Enter your login details. Click on create an account if it is your first time on the app and enter your password and email
- Click on the account icon and scroll down to the devices
- Select your device. In our case, you should select charge 4
- After selecting your device, click on All sync to upstream the data from the device to the phone
- Next, you should enable the device to receive notifications, while on the screen you have tapped on sync, scroll down to texts and notifications
- Tap on texts and notifications
- Mark the checkbox to allow the device to show the notifications
- To save and complete the changes, tap back to the menu bar and tap on sync now.
This video from the Fitbit channel will help you to follow along.
How to Pair Fitbit Charge HR with the Android Phone?
If you have been connecting the charge HR to your phone and it seems like you are failing, let us help you out. But first, restart your charge HR and plug it into the charger. Similarly, restart your android phone, and let’s get into it.
- Open the Fitbit app (you can download it from the google play store if you don’t have it).
- Enter your login details or create an account for the new users
- If you have just created an account, you will see a screen listing all the devices. Select charge 3.
- Look at the top right part of the screen and click on the account feature for the old users. It looks like an id card
- Click on the set up a device, and then select charge HR
- The next screen displays an image of charge HR. below the image select click set up your charge HR button
- A screen displaying the terms of service is displayed, tap next to agree and continue
- On the next screen, you will see an overview of your device. On the bottom of the screen, tap Next
- Turn on charge HR and the Fitbit device
- After a few seconds, four numbers will be displayed on the Fitbit screen
- Simultaneously, your android phone will display a screen prompting you to enter the four-digit numbers.
- After entering the numbers, wait for a few seconds for the phone to connect with HR.
- Click next on the few subsequent screens until you arrive on a screen that says all set.
- At the bottom part, click Done
- You will be taken to your account screen. After a few seconds, a pop-up menu will appear requesting you to pair with the Bluetooth. Click Pair
- Navigate to your Bluetooth settings and ensure it is activated
- While on the Bluetooth settings, look for charge HR and tap on it to pair.
And that’s it, you have everything connected. You can watch this video for any clarification.
How to Pair Fitbit Flex with an Android Phone?
Before jumping right ahead to the pairing process, restart the Fitbit Flex and plug it into the charger. Similarly, you should restart the android phone. Also, you should ensure all other nearby devices have their Bluetooth feature deactivated.
- Download the app from the play store and install it if you don’t have it. Also, if you have installed it priory, you should ensure that it is the latest version.
- Tap on the app to open
- For the new users, click on create account to enter your login details.
- Similarly, if you are an old user, enter the login details
- On the home screen, click on the account feature located in the top right corner.
- On the devices, select the device that you are pairing
- Accept the terms and conditions by clicking I agree
- Wait for a few seconds for the phone to find the tracker
- After a few seconds, an input widget will appear on your screen
- Copy the four digits from the tracker to your phone
- Check on the two checkboxes to allow the device to discover your location
- If it is your first time using the device, go through the tutorial displayed while clicking next
- After arriving at the done button, click on it, and you will have your Fitbit flex paired with your smartphone.
How to Pair Fitbit Alta with an Android Phone?
To kick off the setup process, ensure that the device is charged or may be connected to the charger
- Plug a ul-certified USB in a PC or charger
- Plugin the other end to the tracker’s port. You must ensure that the pins in both ends lock perfectly
- On your android phone, swipe down from the top of the screen
- Find the Bluetooth icon and click it to activate.
- Check on your installed apps if you have the Fitbit app. If not, navigate to the play store and install it
- Once you have the app on your phone, click to open
- For the new users, click on create an account, enter your username, password and select the type of device you are setting
- To the old users, enter your login details and select your device
- Next, scroll down and tap on set up your Fitbit
- Wait for a few minutes for the phone to find the tracker
- A certain code will appear on the tracker
- On your phone, a pop-up screen will appear requesting the code. Copy the numbers that are on the tracker to your phone
- After entering the numbers. Tap on the let’s go button
- Lastly, you will be asked about your personal information. Enter all the details correctly, and all will be set.
How to Pair Fitbit Surge with an Android Phone?
First things first, ensure that the trackers are connected to a power source. Also, you should ensure that your android phone is compatible with the Fitbit app. You can check their list on the phones that support the Fitbit app. With that out of the way, let’s get to the hands-on part.
- Download the Fitbit app and tap it to install
- After installing the app, tap it to open and click on Join Fitbit
- You’ll see a screen prompting you to enter the login details or create an account. Do exactly that
- After entering your account, a screen will appear asking you to select the device to set. Click on Fitbit charge surge
- On your phone, please navigate to the Bluetooth settings and activate it
- Also, check to ensure that the tracker is paired with Bluetooth. If not, click on search devices and tap it to pair
- Go to the Fitbit app and log in. You can download the application from the play store
- Tap on join Fitbit if you are a new user or login if you already have an account
- Enter the needed details to log in
- On the top left corner, click on the profile app
- Select set up a device
- Scroll down to find Surge.
- Tap on I AGREE To accept the terms and conditions
- Mark the first and second checkboxes to allow the device to access your location
- Tap on update settings
- On the top left part of your screen, tap on the X-icon to close the screen
- Wait for a few seconds for the device to find the tracker
- Check on the digits on the tracker and enter them on the input widget on your screen
- Several screens showing you how to navigate the app will appear. Keep on tapping next until you get to the done button. Tap it continue
- Choose your payment mode and the payment details to have everything running
If you want to learn more about the Fitbit Surge, you can check the official Surge manual.
How to Pair Fitbit Blaze with an Android Phone?
- Open the Fitbit application on your phone. You can also download it and install
- On the top left corner, select the profile icon
- Search your device name and tap on it to select
- An image of your tracker will appear at the bottom part tap on the set up your device button
- Tap on I agree
- Tap on next and wait for a few seconds for the two devices to connect
- After connecting, some digits will appear on the tracker, and an input widget will appear on your phone
- Enter the digits
- Keep on tapping next until you get into the done button
- After tapping on the Done button, a pop-up screen will appear asking for your confirmation to link the devices
- Tap okay
- And that’s it. You have your tracker paired with an android phone.
For a smartphone and Fitbit tracker to function seamlessly, you must pair them correctly. Fortunately, this guide has highlighted all the steps you need to follow to pair each device. Thus we hope, the process will be a walkover for you.