When it comes to wearable technology, Fitbits shine bright. They have a variety of features that make life easier and more convenient. However, one of their best features is that they can be paired with your phone. This allows you to access all important notifications without having to touch your phone. Further, you can transfer data to and from your Fitbit.
How to Pair Fitbit Inspire, 2, HR, Versa, 2, 3, Lite, Ace, 2, Sense with Android Phone?
To pair your Fitbit Inspire, 2, HR, and Sense, you need to install the Fitbit app on your phone. Using the app, you can pair your Fitbit with it. However, for the Fitbit Versa, 2, 3, and Lite, you would also be prompted to connect your device to Wi-Fi to complete the set-up. On the other hand, Fitbit Ace would need you to set up a family account.
How to Pair the Fitbit Inspire with Android Phone?
Before pairing your Fitbit Inspire with your android, you should check if the phone is compatible with your device. Once you have done this, you can take the following steps to pair them:
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Download the Fitbit app.
- Next, in the app, log into your account. If you do not have an account, you would need to create one by clicking on “Join Fitbit”.
- Now you want to go to the today tab which will take you to your profile picture.
- You must select the option to set up a device.
- You would now have to follow several easy instructions on the screen.
How To Pair the Fitbit Inspire 2 with Android Phone?
Pairing your Fitbit Inspire 2 with an android phone is quite simple. You can take the steps below to ensure it:
- Search for the Fitbit app on Google Play Store and download it.
- The app will prompt you to create a Fitbit account. If you already have one, you can simply sign in to your account.
- Next, you should go to your profile picture after clicking on “Today.”
- From there you will have the option of setting up a device. Select that option.
- Your screen would now show you the steps to complete the pairing of your device with the phone.
How To Pair the Fitbit Inspire HR with Android Phone?
You can pair your Fitbit Inspire HR with any android phone that supports it. Here are all the steps to help you do so:
- First, install the Fitbit app from the Play Store.
- Open the app and it will ask you to sign into your account.
- If you do not already have an account, you can make a new one by answering some questions.
- Once you have access to your account, click on the icon which shows your account.
- The app will then guide you through the process of connecting your phone to your device.
How To Pair the Fitbit Versa with Android Phone?
Once you connect your Fitbit Versa to your phone, you would be able to send messages and also view them. Additionally, you would be able to access a feature called quick replies which have personalized messages. You can go through the guidelines below to pair your Fitbit Versa with your phone:
- Open the Fitbit app on your phone. If you do not have it, you would have to install it before taking the next steps.
- Log in to your account and press the icon showing your profile picture.
- You would see the text prompting the setup of a device. Click on it.
- Select Fitbit Versa on the next screen.
- Confirm that you want to set it up and accept the privacy policies.
- Now your phone will connect to your Fitbit via Bluetooth.
- Once you have established a Bluetooth connection, you would be prompted to connect your device to Wi-Fi.
- You would need to enter your Wi-Fi password after which your device will finish setting up.
How To Pair the Fitbit Versa 2 with Android Phone?
Fitbit Versa 2 came with exciting improvements to the Fitbit Versa. It has an in-built mic and much more battery life. To set up this device, you can follow the directions below:
- Install the Fitbit app via Google Play Store.
- Make a Fitbit account by answering some questions. If you already have this account, you can ignore this step.
- Click on your profile picture once you have logged in.
- Next, click on “set up a device”
- In the input, enter Fitbit Versa 2.
- Check the box saying set up. Also, accept all the privacy policies after reading them.
- Your device will now pair with your phone through Bluetooth.
- Next, you would have to connect your device to Wi-Fi. Thus, you should select a Wi-Fi network you want to use.
- Then, you need to enter your Wi-Fi password to finish the process.
How To Pair the Fitbit Versa 3 with Android Phone?
Without compromising on battery life, the Fitbit Versa 3 came up with additional features. It has an extra assistant. Also, it has a built-in GPS. Thus, it reduces your dependence on your phone. However, you still need to pair it with your phone initially. Here are the steps you need:
- Install the Fitbit app from Google Play Store.
- Set up a new account or log in to your old one.
- Click on your profile photo so that it takes you to a screen which enables you to add your device.
- Click on Set up a device.
- When it asks for your device, you must enter the name of your device, that is Fitbit Versa 3.
- Confirm that you want to continue with the pairing. Then, accept the policies concerning privacy.
- You will notice that your device is pairing via Bluetooth.
- Once you have confirmed the Bluetooth connection, you should allow it to use Wi-Fi by feeding the password.
How To Pair the Fitbit Versa Lite with Android Phone?
With a larger display and customizable face, the Fitbit Versa Lite is an interesting product. It also has decent battery life. Moreover, it is compatible with most android phones. So, to pair your Fitbit with your phone, you can do the following:
- Log into your Fitbit app. If you do not have the app then, you will have to download it from the Google Play store. Further, you can also create a Fitbit account if you do not have one.
- Click on your account symbol.
- Next, you can click on the option to Set up a device.
- Enter the name of your device – Fitbit Versa Lite.
- Continue with the process and check all the privacy policies indicating that you are accepting them.
- Your devices will begin pairing via Bluetooth.
- Once the pairing is complete, you must connect your Fitbit to Wi-Fi.
- Manually type your Wi-Fi password to allow the set-up process to finish.
How To Pair the Fitbit Ace with Android Phone?
The Fitbit Ace was made for children. You can pair it with your phone and setup a family account with Fitbit Ace. Here are the steps to do so:
- On your Fitbit account, you can click on the profile picture.
- Then you should click on “Create family account”
- Next, you should select “Create child account”
- Enter your password and follow the instructions on the screen to finish setting up the account.
- Then all you have to do is to affirm that you want to pair the Fitbit with this account.
How To Pair the Fitbit Ace 2 with Android Phone?
You can easily pair the Fitbit Ace 2 with your android. Here are all the guidelines to help you through the process:
- Log in to your Fitbit account and click on the account symbol.
- Navigate through the “Create family account” option and select “create a child account”.
- Then, you have to feed your password and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted, confirm that you want to finish pairing the devices.
How To Pair the Fitbit Sense with Android Phone?
If you want to pair your Fitbit Sense with your phone, all you have to do is to follow the easy steps below:
- Sign into your Fitbit account via the app. If you do not have the app, you need to download it from the Play Store.
- Go to your profile and click on set up a device.
- Then you only have to follow the instructions on the screen.
Pairing your Fitbit to your phone is a vital step in its setup. Hope you received clear instructions to pair your specific Fitbit with your phone. You must follow these to get the best out of all the features your device offers.